Monday 21 August 2017

Carols of Christmas - Peace on Earth 3


Hi & welcome. I have one more Carols of Christmas card to share with you today featuring that brilliant Peace on Earth sentiment. This was another one we made at my Diamond Stampers team day in July, and I think it's my favourite so far.  What do you think?


I love the crispness of the red, white & navy scheme, the detail from the die cut poinsettia frame and subtle texture from the Softly Falling embossing folder.


The white frame is popped up with mini dimensionals, as it the navy framed sentiment. The touch of silver ribbon & rhinestones adds some essential shine.

Are you wondering how I made the frame? I butted the two corner dies together at the top,
(pictured below, top right), then aligned them again to cut the bottom half of the frame.
 

Back to the card, the inside is simple but carries through the colour & image theme. I do love that sentiment from Holly Berry Happiness and it's been getting a good workout lately.

Did you know that the corner dies also cut out the poinsettia image I used inside?


So that's it for Carols of Christmas for now, but I'm sure it will be back. Hope they've given you lots of ideas to try on your own Christmas cards.
Missed some? You can see all my Carols of Christmas cards here.

Remember to pin this card & the others for later inspiration.


I'll be back soon to share more ideas, so pop back again soon. Thanks again for visiting.

Sending inky wishes from me,
Di


Carols of Christmas - available to order now!




Project Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Actual items I used are listed first. Alternative purchase options are listed at the bottom of the supply list.


Big Shot
$159.00

No comments: