Saturday 13 May 2017

Simply elegant congratulations cards


Today I'm sharing a few congrats cards I made recently, that I think are good examples of the beauty of keeping it simple. I'm often wooed by clever folds, layers & techniques, but often I make a  clean, elegant design, I love it just as much.


The recipients of these cards were also friends with each other so I thought it would be fun to make 3 soft & elegant cards that were also variations on a theme. The gorgeous So Detailed thinlit dies fit the bill perfectly. These dies have not seen anywhere enough love since they appeared in the Occasions Catalogue & now they're retiring - are you in shock too? They're still available as of now & on sale so if you love them, I'd suggest you get them soon. 

The large floral die in the set is so intricate & cuts so beautifully that I wanted to make it the star of the cards. The Falling In Love paper dsp (sadly now sold out) gave a soft, subtle &  pretty background. I couldn't resist a little bling (who can?) with the congrats sentiment from the Sunshine Wishes die set.

Take a closer look at each of the cards...




So, what do you think? Simple & elegant? Leave a comment to ask any info you need or just to say hi. I'll be back soon with more ideas. Thanks for visiting today.

Inky wishes, Di

Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Actual items I used are listed first. Alternative purchase options are listed at the bottom of the supply list.

Product List
Big Shot
$159.00

No comments: