Tuesday 11 April 2017

Retirement time is here - get the lists & my top picks



Our 2016-17 Annual & 2017 Occasions Catalogues end on 31 May, so Stampin' Up! announced today which items won't carry over to our new Annual Catalogue.
Retirement time is always a bittersweet time for me, seeing favourite items go, but we have to let go to make space for new ones we'll love just as much.
This means you get one last hurrah to get your faves before they go, with some items up to 50% off.

The retirement lists are massive, so my top picks lists may help you narrow down some choices. Grab your fave cuppa & treat & sit down with your catalogues & the full lists too to make sure you get what you want before they're gone.

Important: All retiring products are now only available while stocks last, until May 31 only. The most popular items will go very quickly so check out the list & get your picks.

See What's Retiring

Shop the retirement lists in my online store

This is a great way to see all the items with pictures & you can add items to your cart as you browse.
Items listed are in stock so you can be sure you'll get what you want. This is my recommended way to order during retirement time, but of course I'm here to place your order by e-mail or phone if you'd prefer.

Download retirement lists

Alphabetical Order by catalogue
Catalogue & page number order

 

My Retirement Top Picks


There are so many items on the retirement lists that I thought it may be helpful to point out the ones I have enjoyed using most or think are fantastic. Check out the categories below & then check the full list to make sure you don't miss any of your top picks too.
Important: Prices listed below will not show discounted price. Correct prices will be shown in the online store


Occasions Catalogue Top Picks
The Occasions Catalogue list had my biggest retirement shocks. I thought for sure the fabulous Balloon Adventures, Special Reason & Oh So Succulent bundles & lots more would carry over, but not. There are also some of our best teen & masculine stamps & bundles in this list so please make sure you get your faves before they're gone.


Annual Catalogue Retirement Picks
 

Perfect Pairings
Stamps & coordinating punches or dies


Stamp Sets
This list include mostly sentiments I've personally found really useful & other unique sets. It's just a tiny sample of what's retiring so make sure you check out the full list.

Punches
You know I LOVE my punches so this list is a toughie. The owl punch is my number 1 pick. Please don't miss getting him if you love punch art as he's so useful. See all my past owl creations here.
Note: The Perfect Pairs selection above includes retiring punches that have current coordinating stamp sets.



Big Shot
I can't believe the Curvy Keepsake box die is on the list. It's simply the best & my fave box ever (see all my projects here & thousands more ideas on Pinterest if you need convincing) & will never leave my collection. The other specialty boxes listed are uniquely useful too.



Retiring In-colours
These colours are making way for a new set of in-colours. Mint macaron & watermelon wonder have become 2 of my favourite colours so if yours are on this list, make sure you get yours before they're gone... which is sure to be quickly.



Paper & accessories(edited to show discounted price if applicable)


Project Life
Our 3 year partnership with Becky Higgins ends on 31 May, so all current Project Life items are retiring, so make sure you order any items you love, like our Card Collections, stamps, dies, accessories, & of course our our fab PL corner rounder punch.
We'll have new memory keeping options in the new catalogue in June so stay tuned to see them.

Shop all Project Life in my Online Store

Well, that's a whole lot of info so I'll leave you to check out all the retirement lists. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions & definitely don't hesitate to place an order before stock runs out too.


Back soon with some projects. Happy shopping in the meantime.
Inky wishes, Di

No comments: