Monday 30 January 2017

Another Special Reason - birthday card


Today I'm sharing another card using the Special Reason - Stylish Stems stamp and die bundle and leftover scraps I had on my desk after making this Just Add Ink challenge card I shared on Friday. Life is pretty busy at colour me happy hq right now so using the same supplies definitely saved time & energy. Something I need to remember more :)

For this one I used the smaller flower outline & detail dies in the Stylish Stems die set. Oh how I love these flowers.



I think the ombre look makes the patterned paper even lovelier. Like my other card, I applied ink to the paper using a sponge brayer with pool party & (retired) coastal cabana ink pads. If you don't have coastal cabana, try a light touch with bermuda bay.


The middle flowers are only attached at the flower centre to give more dimension & are popped up on dimensionals.

The birthday sentiment is from the Special Reason stamp set. I think this plays nicely with the patterned paper too.


Happily I had a leftover scrap of paper to use on the inside, which I teamed with another flower. I didn't add a sentiment as I wanted to write my own note.


Thanks very much for visiting today. If you liked this card, check out my other Special Reason card too & remember to pin it for later inspiration. If you'd like to make your own, the supplies I used are all listed below & can be ordered from my store. Let me know if you need help or any other info too.

Inky wishes, Di

PS: Special Reason - Stylish Stems is from our Occasions Catalogue. See this post to find out more about it & our fabulous Sale-a-bration promotion.


SuppliesTo see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one.  Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Actual items I used are listed first. Alternative purchase options are listed at the bottom of the supply list.




Big Shot
$159.00

No comments: