Tuesday 17 March 2015

Masculine teen happy birthday - crazy about you

Don't you love those times when you need a card now, it comes together quickly, & you love the result. It doesn't happen near often enough for me, but thankfully it happened when I needed this card for a cool, teen family friend.
Most of the reason it came together quickly was thanks to this fab card by Diana Eichfeld, which I found on my travels & filed away to try. I really loved the layout, texture with just a bit of grunge. I'm also obsessed with the Crazy About You die & stamp bundle too so that helped. This is one layout I'll definitely be using again.

Teen guys are a tad difficult to shop for so we decided to go with cash - not something I often do but a good choice here - so I included a pocket on the inside. I used the hello honey stripe DSP (Lullaby) & grunge theme from the front too. I also added '17' using the Perfect Prints number dies. Did you notice I cut a little off the numbers to make them smaller - worked well I think.
I was amazed how quickly this came together & very happy when the teen recipient said it was a really cool card - wow! If you like it too or have any q's, leave some comment love here & on Diana's original too. Until next time...
Inky wishes, Di

Supplies
To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.

No comments: