Thursday 18 December 2014

Exciting news - Just Add Ink design team

In the midst of much Christmas creating, I'm excited to share the news that I'll be joining the lovely girls at the Just Add Ink Challenge Blog as a Design Team member from January 2015.

I'm sure many of you are already familiar with Just Add Ink but if not, you're in for a treat. Each week a new papercrafting challenge is issued on the blog -  this could be based on a sketch, colour combination, theme, technique, or inspiration pic etc. The Design Team share projects they've created based on the challenge, then you can create your own project & link it to the challenge too. Fun! I've been inspired by the team's awesome creations for such a long time so I'm really looking forward to starting the challenges, getting to know the girls better, learning more & sharing lots too.

So, check out JAI's current & past challenges here & keep an eye on my blog for my first official challenge in January.

I'll be back to share some more Christmas creations too...hopefully before Christmas is upon us!
Inky wishes, Di

No comments: