Wednesday 24 September 2014

Teen birthday with Age Awareness

Today's share is another card made for a teen friend of Cara. I didn't have any specific requests from Cara so I just had a play with some new goodies & pieces I had on my table... & came up with this.
Some notes on the card...
The happy birthday panel is stamped freehand with the Age Awareness stamp set - one of our new clear photopolymer sets. It was sooooo easy to line up the words & with no stamp-a-ma-jig in sight. I love this set as it's so useful & suitable for lots of people. I've popped it up with dimensionals too.
The silver glimmer paper stars are embedded in the pool party strip. I punched stars in the pool party strip, then placed the punched glimmer paper stars in the holes. They fit pretty firmly, so it's easy to place on the card & stick down.
I made the bermuda bay frame shorter - I hid the joins behind the birthday strip.
The strawberry slush fringing is made with our fringe scissors - easy!
These colours could easily be swapped out for more neutral or masculine colours too.
Anyway, thanks for visiting today & I hope you like the card & find the tips useful.
Inky wishes, Di

Product List To see & order any items used in today's project, just click on the items below to see them in my Online Store. You can order from me if you live anywhere in Australia. I would love to be your Demonstrator if you don't already have one. Please allow "Demonstrator contact" in your preferences so I can thank you properly when you place your order.
Product List
Silver Glimmer Paper
Silver Glimmer Paper

No comments: