Thursday 12 December 2013

Wishing You thinlits for Christmas

Today, I'm sharing some cards made with my newest favourite toys - our thinlits card dies. You know I love making fancy fold cards & these dies make flip cards a total breeze. They cut & score the whole card with just one pass on the Big Shot. I knew my class gals would love them too so I based my November class around them. First up, we made two Christmas cards with the circle thinlits card die & Wishing You stamp set. These were inspired by cards made by bff Kellie - thanks Kellie!
Here's a closer look at the cards. They're a bit trickier to photograph than to actually make! I used 3 of the 9 coordinating dies that come in the set to decorate the card - the scallop circle, plus the banner & curly label. I also added a punched  2 1/2 inch circle & of course some Season of Style DSP stack paper.

 
The pics still don't really show how the cards move & flip, so have a look at this Stampin' Up! video which shows lots of other ideas for the dies too.
 
You can see what you get in the die & stamp sets in the pics below. You receive all 10 dies in the circle thinlits pack for just $55.95. I love the Wishing You set too, as the pressies are great for all sorts of occasions. I'll show you a birthday card I made with it next time. If you have any q's just leave me a comment. Thanks for visiting.
Inky wishes, Di

Supplies
Stamps: Wishing You
Card/paper: gumball green, cherry cobbler, whsiper white card, Season of Style DSP stack
Ink: gumball green & cherry cobbler ink pads & markers
Accessories: basic pearls, Season of Style washi tape
Tools, Big Shots, Circle Thinlits dies, magnetic platform, 2 1/2 inch circle punch
http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?dbwsdemoid=4000625&productID=133479http://www3.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=131751

No comments: