Sunday 14 July 2013

Secret Garden double take

Happy Sunday quick post! During the week, I found an extra class kit for the Secret Garden card that I mentioned when I shared this razzleberry Secret Garden card.  I re-made it exactly except for the little punched flowers & more pearls. Thought you might like to see it.
The colours I used are certainly celery (now sadly retired), rich razzleberry, & primrose petals & all the flowers are curled at the edges & popped with dimensionals.
Thanks for stopping by & I hope you like the card. Until next time,
Inky wishes, Di

Supplies:
Stamps: Secret Garden, Made For You (retired)
Card:  certainly celery (retired), primrose petals, rich razzleberry, whisper white, Primrose Petals Patterns DSP (retired)
Ink: certainly celery (retired), primrose petals, rich razzleberry
Accessories: basic pearls
Tools: Big Shot, Secret Garden framelits, honeycomb embossing folder, curly label punch 

No comments: