Saturday 18 February 2012

Another enchanted butterfly

Well I didn't get back here as quick as I expected, but at least I'm here now to show you the card I made for Leesa, to match the butterfly frame I made for her.
It's a very simple & well used layout, but I liked how it turned out...I can't help myself with those butterflies. Like the frame, I used the SAB Everyday Enchantment DSP & Patterns DSP. I also used the ribbons & a brad from the SAB accessories pack. I like the subtle shimmer that the ribbons added to the card....even if it doesn't show in the pic....so here's another angle. This one shows off my new sentiment stamp set - Friendly Phrases, which includes 2 of my fave fonts & such lovely sentiments.
 I kept it simple on the inside of the card. Just some DSP, card & more butterflies just for good measure.
I hope you're not getting too sick of butterflies. I seem to have had a real obsession with them, looking through my card pics...& I haven't even shown you them all!
Thanks very much for visiting & leave me a comment to say hi if you have time. I love hearing from you. Until next time, inky wishes
Di

Supplies:
Stamps: Friendly Phrases
Card/Paper: pool party, calypso coral, poppy parade card, Everyday Enchantment DSP, In Colours 11-13 Patterns DSP
Ink: early espresso
Accessories: everyday Enchantment accessory pack (SAB) - brad & ribbons
Tools: Big Shot, Beautiful Butterflies die, Beautiful Wings die,

2 comments:

H2 :) said...

One can never get sick of butterflies Di - keep 'em coming! Your card looks fabulous - a perfect partner for Leesa's gorgeous gift. :)

Sam said...

Not sick of butterflies at all Di. This is simply gorgeous!!!