Thursday 1 December 2011

So much to tell, so little time!

This is a super quick post to tell you about all the excitement that starts today, as I only have a little time before I pick up Miss C at school.
Today is the first day of Summer, which for stampers is made even better with the start of our brand new Summer Mini Catalogue. You can view it online HERE, but if you'd much rather sit with a cuppa & have a good look, contact me to get your free copy.
To make today even better, our December Frenzy sale also starts today. You'll find lots of stamp sets, accessories & tools are 30%- 50% off. You can view pics & details of what's on sale HERE, or by clicking the link. I'll be placing an order in the next day or two so let me know if you'd like anything.

Well that's all I have time for now. Time for pick-up! Let me know if you have any questions.
Inky wishes, Di

No comments: