Friday 26 February 2010

Sweet Sunday Baby


I had a bit of time to play today, so I decided to try the fabulous Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge for this week to jump start the process.
This is the sketch:...
...& this is my effort. I think it's too late to officially enter, but it was just good to have a go anyway.
As you can see, I turned the sketch around & stretched it to 21 x 10cm. The pressie image (stamped on pink pirouette & coloured with markers) is from the free 'Happy Moments' Sale-a-bration set. The polka dot papers are from the retired DSP packs, 'Spring Fling' & 'Loves Me'....I think! I used the Circle Scissor to make circles & I free cut the pink oval around the greeting.
OK, that will have to do for now, but if you have any questions, please drop me a line.
Inky wishes, Di

Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Moments (SAB set), Best Yet (Hostess L1)
Card/Paper: pretty in pink, pink pirouette, whisper white, Loves Me DSP, Spring Fling DSP
Ink: basic brown ink pad, pretty in pink marker
Accessories: celery grosgrain ribbon
Tools: large oval punch, circle scissor

2 comments:

Karen said...

Just gorgeous Di! As my daughter would say.......I'm lovin' it sick! lol

Have a great weekend chicki!

Karen
x

KimB said...

Hi Di,

I thought this was a great way to use the sketch and I loved the sequence of colours you used too.

Kim