Tuesday 3 November 2009

Paris in Spring

Well, I've finally made it to my September class projects. This is one of the cards we made at my Spring Mini class on 6 September. Seems like such a looong time ago. It's a very simple layout - one of my go to faves. I've used some oh so elegant & pretty Parisian Breeze specialty DSP, which is actually textured cardstock, teamed with the Fabulous Friend greeting from the 'Oval All' stamp set & some baja breeze double stitched ribbon.

I stamped the greeting in basic brown ink & lightly water-coloured with some baja breeze ink. Then I punched it out with the large oval punch, added a clear rhinestone brad & mounted it on a close to cocoa scalloped oval. Here's a close up of the greeting.
Anyway, I hope you like it. Thanks for visiting.
Inky wishes
Di
PS: Just a quick reminder that the stamps, paper & scalloped oval punch I've used here are only available until the end of this month. They will NOT be carrying over to the Summer Mini.
Supplies
Stamps: Oval All
Card: Baja breeze, close to cocoa & whisper white card, Parisian Breeze DSP
Ink: Basic Brown, baja breeze ink pad
Accessories: baja breeze double stitched ribbon, clear rhinestone brad
Tools: Large oval & scalloped oval punches, eyelet border punch

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh, this is so pretty. You have such a knack.

Helen Williams said...

Diane Your Card is sooo beautiful. I love Perisian Breeze Specialty DSP.