Tuesday 1 September 2009

Ribbons - Free - Yum!

I'm reeeally excited to tell you about the fab gift offer Stampin' Up has announced for September, so I can't wait any longer to tell you....

It's FREE RIBBON!!!!!
From 1-30 September, order $100 of products or host a $600 workshop & you'll receive this gorgeous ribbon bundle as a gift from Stampin' Up!This ribbon bundle includes two 9.1 metre rolls of ribbon:
1. Certainly Celery 5/8" (1.59 cm) poly-twill ribbon
2. So Saffron 5/8" (1.59 cm) grosgrain ribbon

These ribbons are not normally available, so this month is your only opportunity to get them. Contact me for more info or to place your order.
Inky wishes
Di
PS: I'm almost finished my newsletter (OK, don't faint!) & will also be sending out some great ribbon & brad share offers with it, so keep an eye out for it in your in box over the next day or two. If you don't get my newsletter already, please e-mail me at colourmehappy@optusnet.com.au to join my mailing list.

No comments: