Sunday 1 March 2009

So long Mr Crabby and more

Well I'm still in shock at the retirement list, but I've been going through my retiring sets this afternoon & seeing one set reminded me that I hadn't shown you a card I made for my gorgeous hubby Damien's 40th birthday, back in November. Sooooo, here it is:
The whole background is colour washed & stamped on watercolour paper. Crabby etc was colouring with my aquapainter & ink from the ink pad lid & water-colour crayons.

Looking again at this card made me realise that there are so many retiring items on it - 4 stamp sets, 1 wheel, 3 in-colour inks & 1 ribbon by my count. Wow! Leave me a comment (by 12pm Tuesday) to tell me what they ALL are & I'll send the first person to correctly name all of them a little pack of my retiring accessories. Open to everyone – friends, customers, demos, yes you too!

I'll post a supply list after the blog lolly (we are in Australia after all) has been won. Thanks for looking & good luck figuring it out!
Bye for now & happy guessing!
Di J

4 comments:

MichelleS said...

Hi Diane!
Love the card you made for your hubby!
My guess is:
4 stamp sets - Crab & Company, Birthday Best (background balloons), Short Order Numbers(40) & Polka Dots & Petals (the swirl behind the 40th! - that one took me a bit longer!)
1 wheel - Sandy Shells
3 in-colour inks - Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi & Soft Sky
1 ribbon - Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon

Michelle

KimB said...

Hi Diane,

what a nice card I'm sure he enjoyed it. My guess is:
Wheel - Sandy Shells
Stamps sets - Crab and Company,Birthday Best (balloon), Short Order Numbers (40th) and Polka Dots and Petals (the swirl behind the 40th - the was very hard to pick thanks, cadeandmish)
Three in colour inks - Blue Bayou, Wild Wasabi and Groovy Guava
Ribbon - Blue Bayou double stitched

There might even be some Soft Sky ink on there, and I can see Soft Sky card stock inside but I will stick my offical guess above.

Kim

kareN stampZ said...

It's great Diane & perfect for a 60th I have coming up! So hope you don't mind if I case it, hopefully in the new in-colours

Dani Fender said...

So sad that Mr Crabby is going! Love this card though!

Dani