Saturday 21 March 2009

More Eastern Blooms & Bali

As promised, here's another card I've made using Eastern Blooms & Bali Breeze paper.
Like this card, I inked the stem image with celery & pumpkin pie markers & stamped 'for you' in pumpkin pie. I attached some small felt flowers from the Flower Fusion pack (Summer Mini) to the stem, with some celery brads & used a larger flower with a green rhinestone brad (not to mention some choc chip stitched grosgrain) to create some extra yum. Some monochromatic Bali Breeze paper adds soft detail to the background. I really liked how this one turned out too. Hope you do too.
I still have one more Eastern Blooms/ Bali Breeze project to show you – a box of cards we made at my 28 Feb class, but I need to take more pics first, so I'll be back with a couple of fun male cards I made this month.

Bye for now, Di
Supplies:Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Occasional Greetings
Card: certainly celery, old olive, whisper white
Ink: certainly celery & pumpkin pie markers
Accessories: flower fusion felt flowers, rhinestone brads (ice pack), celery brads, 1 inch stitched grosgrain ribbon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noice. Lurving those felt flowers.

Chrissie said...

I love that set and I love the felt flowers. Superb job Di!!

Trisha said...

Diane - I love this card. It is beautiful. I've looked all over your blog and cannot find a contact me spot - I could just be having a really bad moment that I cannot find it! Can you please contact me, as I have a very important question for you? Thanks much! Trisha - California, United States

Trisha said...

See, I am having one of those days...trishahugulet@gmail.com please. THANK YOU !!!!