Friday 28 March 2008

Enchante farewell

This is a very quick post as I've hurt my wrist & probably shouldn't be typing! I couldn't let the Summer Mini end without showing a final card using the sooo elegant 'Enchante' paper & 'Carte Postale' stamp set.

The colours I sued are sage shadow, pale plum & perfect plum (card & ink), which coordinate beautifully with this double sided sheet of 'Enchante' paper (striped one side & leafy the other). The 'mon amie' greeting is stamped in perfect plum. To make the flower motif, I stamped 3 images, 1 in each colour on very vanilla card & punched out parts of each using the 1 inch & 1 ¼ inch circle punches & 1 3/8 inch square punch & layered them on dimensionals. Then I added a vanilla & perfect plum mat. Hopefully, you can see the detail a little better in this photo. If you'd like any more info on this card, just contact me.
A final reminder that 'Enchante' paper & any other retiring Summer Mini items can only be ordered until 31 March, so let me know if you'd like to stock up. See this post for more info.

New Idea Book Teaser - If you love the' Enchante' paper designs, you'll love the 'Le Jardin' pack in the new Idea Book & Catalogue, as it features the same designs in a gorgeous new colour combination.

No comments: